Santa Kovac. You can slip one under the tree for me. Isn't he just a wonderfully handsome Santa?
The Ray/Neela thing is about two milliseconds long, and relies on you being keen to read it into the scene. You can read as much a case for Ray/Morris, or even Ray/Kovac, based on how little Ray/Neela there is. Still, cute.
Abby and Luka are so adoreable. So much so that both Neela and Ray are metaphorically raising eyebrows.
Albright is the usual bolshy surgeon type, so I expect her to ride roughshod over everyone and not apologise.
Now, I know Eve was unprofessional, and she was clearly bringing a lot of personal issues to work today, but I cheered when she punched out Santa. It was just such a wondeful comedy punch and the drunk/annoying Santa is a staple of ER so it's rather satisfying to see one punched out. Unsurprising that she was fired for it, though she didn't seem like a character who was meant to stay around for a whole season. Unlike Clemente, whose New Jersey squeeze finally shows up. Now he's stopped pushing for promotion and the mysterious Jodie has shown up, I suspect he's going to become more rounded as a character.
The audition scene is quite entertaining because it's clearly leading to the 'Ray can't sing' bit. 'Silent Night' isn't exactly the best song for singing unaccompanied so I'm going to let Ray off, on the grounds that he is more used to screaming into a mike than singing singing.
This vigil for Danielle...now this bothers me, mostly on the grounds that having it in the ambulance bay seems rather impractical. Surely it makes more sense to hold it at the front of the building?
The Chrismas song is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, which is the same as back in 01.10. Maybe it's the same every year but I've never noticed before?
OK, so it's 3 weeks since Abby and Luka started having sex again, and she's already pregnant? So, despite both being career doctors etc neither of them thought to use protection? It's an interesting twist on their relationship though: the fun fling suddenly becoming very serious in a totally new way.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't he just a wonderfully handsome Santa? Adorable and generous and adorably easy on the eye.
The Ray/Neela thing is about two milliseconds long, and relies on you being keen to read it into the scene.
It does, which you did marvellously for your drabble. What I saw was Ray/Pratt from Luka's gift to both.
Albright is the usual bolshy surgeon type, so I expect her to ride roughshod over everyone and not apologise. Yes, but who is she going to pair off with!?
I cheered when she punched out Santa. It was just such a wondeful comedy punch It was and s did I, the extra gift was a bit much, but then so was the firing, though I wasn't going to lose my rag over it.
The Chrismas song is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, which is the same as back in 01.10. Maybe it's the same every year but I've never noticed before?
I don't know, but when Ketty and Haleh had a discussion about K not singing in the concert, this year too, I found myself wondering how many traditions I haven't paid attention to.
OK, so it's 3 weeks since Abby and Luka started having sex again, and she's already pregnant? So, despite both being career doctors etc neither of them thought to use protection? True, but think of the nature of their first hook up. It's an interesting twist on their relationship though: the fun fling suddenly becoming very serious in a totally new way. Definitely, and their backstories add an extra edge to it.
Post a Comment